background

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Skyler

So since I haven't blogged in a while I thought I would give an update on each of the girls...

Sky is still loving her dance class and she is learning so much.  At first I wondered how much she was really getting out of it but then she started doing stuff around the house randomly that I didn't teach her and I realized that she really is paying attention and learning.  She gets very excited every Wednesday morning when I tell her we are going to dance class today.


Showing me her Plie

Her favorite move in the dance that they are learning


 Sky has a new found love for taking pictures...wonder where she got that from? a few weeks ago Cody was teaching her how to use our little camera and she was doing pretty good. These are a few that she took that night.


As I was pulling pictures off of my camera a few days ago I noticed that there are a lot of pictures that I didn't take and at first I couldn't tell where they came from...



until I saw this one... She has been secretly taking pics every day.

A few weeks ago she was playing in the office by me while I was editing and she was being really quiet.   I finally looked over at her and she looked up at me with a big grin on her face and this...
 This is not just any regular lipstick, it is lip stain.  If you have used lip stain before you will know that it is not easy to get off.  Luckily, I wear it everyday so I know some pretty good tricks.  It still took a very long time to get it off.  The girl LOVES lip gloss!



These are all just random pics that I have of her, she is always asking me to take her picture so we get some crazy ones.  Right now she is obsessed with movies...It used to be Cars that she wanted to watch every day but I have been trying to get her to watch others( Mommy is getting sick of hearing Cars all day long) some of her other favorites right now....UP, The Lion King, and her new favorite as of this weekend is Tarzan.  She will randomly ask for some of her old favorites like Aladdin, Beauty & the Beast and Tangled but not so much.  Once she gets stuck on a show she is stuck there for a while.  My poor Mom...every time she goes over there she asks for 2 cars(Cars 2) we don't have that at our house so it is a treat when she gets to watch it over there. If I would let her, the girl would sit on the couch all day long and watch movies...









2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

That little skye is so cute. Love that girl

Unknown said...

I love her personality. She is a cutie pie.