background

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Girlies

So I know I just took pics of my girls not too long ago but I didn't LOVE the ones of them together and I just really wanted to get a good one of the two of them together. So we went out yesterday and they we so good! It was a beautiful evening and I LOVE the way they turned out!






When did she get so big?



I love her squishy face smile!


Love this!

I decided to jump in for one at the end
  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are so cute pictures!

heidijogoody said...

So adorable! I think they all look great

Sam said...

They are adorable!!!

Marilee Leishman said...

Beautiful pictures! I haven't look at your blog in a while. I love the matching outfits and beautiful background. Not to mention the adorable girlies. So fun. Skyler's video of her singing the alphabet is also SO cute.